Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Izabella's Robe

Funny when Kimberly was expecting our first grandchild it didn't occur to me to begin sewing anything for the baby. Nope never entered my mind until our return flight from Florida back in January 2010. Now I wish I had more time to sew but I hope that the grandkids and our children like what I've made so far and will make in the future. I came across this Minnie Mouse flannel material when I was actually looking for flannel for Blake's bassinet sheets. At the time I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but it was just too cute to pass up. Now it's an adorable robe for a sweet baby girl. I went with a size 3T knowing that it would be a little long and the sleeves would have to be rolled but hey she's growing way to0 fast. She's also hard to catch standing still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

,